1. Color and its effect on the subject.
2. The Dance Floor: Reflected Light, Direct Light, Beam Effects, & the Blinder.
3. The Lounge: Up lighting, Broad Wash, Back lighting, & Pin Spotting.
4. The Bug Dynamic: Controlling Focus, Satisfying the Voyeur, & Seducing Clients to Entertain.
5. Wasting Light: Keep the light off the Floor: Understanding Lighting Nightclub Real Estate: Don’t fill up with Light Trash
6. TV or Not to TV.
7. Color the Bar not the Bottles: Alcohol & Entertainment Must Be First Priority
8. Excess & Absence: Creating Style thru Extremes.
9. The Power of Programming: The Power of Subtlety, Progression, and Impact: Play Slowly, Give Guest Something to Notice.
10. No One Notices the Model’s Friends: Work with Your Assets: Noticing & Creating Architectural Features.
6:30p – 9:00p
6700 Phillips Place Court
Charlotte, NC 28210
$20 for Guests
You can attend up to 2 times as a guest before being required to join.